Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 86

Dear Family,

Well this week was a pretty average week. Busy, but also always with that regret of wasting time...
The biggest accomplishment that we had this week was that we were able to bring 8 investigators to general conference.
The Sosa Melara family came, which makes me way happy. The greatest thing is that they come alone. We don´t have to go bring them. Now our goal is to just focus a lot on them, and get the members more involved in their progression. They have about 5 or 6 friends in the church, but we literally want to get all the families in the branch to be their friends.

We are still working with our investigators, we have a fair few right now. Even though we are dropping a couple for their pride.

I hope your surgery goes well Mom, make sure you follow all their advice so that nothing goes wrong.

I was happy because I got a very elaborated letter from a convert in Santa Tecla this week.

I don´t know my mind goes blank sometimes and I don´t have much to write, I´ll see if I can send you a picture to describe my week better.

I love you all.
Saluuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment