Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 32 in El Salvador: Still Here

Dear Family,
Turns out I'm still here in Layco, which is actually cool, because we have a bunch of baptisms coming up :)
I'll try to make my letter more interesting. Well the most interesting thing that happened this week was that we had changes, and now I'm in a trio with Elder Pena who is a crazy missionary from chile. Basically he doesnt care about any rule....and nothing I say will change him, he asked the president like 3 times if he could go home, but the area seventy says he can't leave because he hasn't done anything bad enough to get sent home. But yeah its a little stressful. Whats worse is that my other companion is pretty much nuetral, and he just kinda is influenced by whichever person...so now, I think my slight obedience is being overpowered by the badness of my other companion....but hey It happens. It should be an interesting transfer.

Also this change they shut down our Zone, and split us between two other zones, and our district got all mixed up. But I'm happy because all the work that we do, I'm finally going to be able to see the fruits of it.

No Danny I'm not going to buy an Xbox. I know you want to play Black Ops so bad, but the truth is that when I get home from the mission, Xbox is going to be outdated. I am planning on building a new computer though. Also a better phrase would be "Me explotó mis nalgas y salió un gato feo se llama Sam."

I hope Dad has fun in Thailand.
Our new zone leaders are more machetero...we are going to see if their iron fist helps up to baptise.

But yeah its cool.
Hasta Luego,
Elder DeVictoria




No comments:

Post a Comment