Well we had another pretty lame week. The sun came out again which is good, but basically the whole area is desolute. The good news is that we have a few little investigators. The Zosa Melara family still are in-between on thier legal problem... but we will see what we can do. Karen is still in-descisive about getting baptised or not, and she decided to go work instead of going to church yesterday....But she will get baptised, I can feel it. We finished kinda poorly in the zone this month, but the whole mission finished poorly as well. We really took a hit with the rain this month. It was a national emergency afterall. Hopefully November will be better.
Hahaha I really liked Danny's costume hahaha. He even had the dunder miflin nametag thing haha. I forgot it was haloween until I saw your email lol. So many things that you just forget about when you are out of the country.
Anyways I am making a true effort to be 100% obedient and diligent this week, to see if the Lord will truly bless us.
Hope alls well in paradise,
Love Elder DeVictoria
1) The first one is a city called Jiquilisco in the central park.
2) A street in Usulutan during the start of our monsoon.
3) A picture my companion took of me meditating when I couldn't focus on anything.
4) Milpa = Corn field in spanish.
5) A cool Ranch that hasn't sold its property even though its like right in town.
6) Me in a chair at some investigators' house.