Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 98: Merry Christmas

Merry christmas,
Well I'm really happy because we finally baptised.
I feel kinda bummed though because I just manually saved all of my mission
letters in word documents, and then this computer has so many viruses that I may
have lost the files :/ oh well.
We are here working hard. It was fun to chat on skype. The time really is
closing in. I only have one trasnfer left, and I really hope that president
glazier lets me train, I have asked him like 3 or 4 times if he would let me,
but he only says we will see....lol
But yes the things are a little less stressfull when you baptise. It was a
fun christmas.
I hope everything is going well out there in California, Utah, Texan,
taiwan ect.
Thanks for the letters.
Love elder DeVictoria




No comments:

Post a Comment