Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 105

Dear Family,


Well first off, here is my flight information. The reason why you havent got it yet is because we have an elder who is very special (dumb) as the migration secretary.
--
---

There now you have it

Anyways this was one of the best weekends of my mission. We were able to baptise all of the people who had baptismal dates. Everything went smoothly. The confirmations were very spiritual. I am happy. I am really happy and satisfied. But I am tired. I wont lie :P

I'm thankful that I was able to serve a mission, and I hope everything comes out well when I get home. teresa keep up the good work, and get those people to water!

thanks for getting me a job!!!!!! that makes me real happy.

Love you all,

Elder DeVictoria


No comments:

Post a Comment