Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 104

Dear Family,

Well it has been a long week, but I fear that this coming week will go by far too fast. We basically ran around in circles all week trying to get the baptism of the Palomeque family lined up. There was a slight problem with the interview, but president Galzier helped us out, and we were able to get all of the interviews done. They are very ready for baptism. They had their wedding this past friday. It was great. A lot of people showed up, and I am oh so happy for them. God has made everything up to me, all the bad weeks, all the fallen investigators....hes fixing it all up at the end. Bishop Farnsworth sent me a letter asking for my homecoming talk.....woah thats nuts. I really only have 9 days left and I'm gonna be on my way back home. I had my final interview with president Glazier this week. He gave me some good advice, and I hope that I can put it in practice when I get home.

I don't really plan on bringing anything home other than pictures, a little maturity and a lot of great experiences.

This isnt my last email, but that next one is probably gonna be shorter.

I ask you guys to just make some calls if you can so that I can find something to do when I get home. I am sending you guys some pictures, and with the help of god then next ones should be a lot "whiter" :) We had a ton of challenges witht he interviews, Blanca got stung by a 5 inch scorpion and had to be hospitalized...but in the end we got everything done.

Love Elder DeVictoria



No comments:

Post a Comment