Sunday, February 21, 2010

Letter 2

Dear Family,
Hello Mutter, I have married, tell Fader. Okay, just kidding. Well this was my first day in the MTC. Mom and Dad dropped me off, then I went and got like all my supplies: Spanish: Bible, Book of Mormon, Preach My Gospel, Planners, and binders and stuff. They gave me an ID card, and 2 badges, 1 clip on, 1 pin. They make you go right into your class with your district, and you start doing like orientation and class outline in spanish. you stay in the same class the whole MTC time. Then there was a MTC President welcome, followed by a bunch of teaching scenarios. Well it was pretty interesting. My companion is Elder spencer, and he is 6'6", so he dwarfs me a bit, but we get along fine. Write again soon,
Love Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment