Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 53: Dia de San Valentin?

Dear Family,

Yes I did get your valentines card, thanks for the pictures too. Also I forgot to tell you guys, I got the cristmas package you guys sent too. Thank for the stuff. I wear the shoes a lot. A lady in the street tried to buy them off me when I was walking back to the bus stop from the church....she really wanted them...and I was really hesitant, but I was like maybe she would feel really good if she had them, so I told her okay I´ll sell them to you for 5 bucks, and shes like ooohh thats way too expensive! What a weenie, I bet it cost us like 25 bucks at least just to get them here, needless to say I didnt let them go. I feel pretty tired right now, we just got back from the church from playing soccer.

This week we had a pretty fun activity with the youth. We had a big valentines day activity with secret friends and a bunch of games and food and stuff. We had like 15 kids there. We had a picture with all of our gifts.

We are working with a girl named Vanessa for this next saturday. Keep her in your prayers. I think she will do it, she allready told us she wanted to get baptised, and her parents want her to get baptised, and shes been going to church. basically its a mercy baptism from God. But as I say in my journal often, you win some, you lose some. I had a great dilema this week, because the 10th of February, my journal count got to day 365, the following day I had to make a decision between keeping the count going up, or starting the count down :P I decided that the counting up is less baggy.

Another of the kittens died. But it wasn´t my fault. It just kinda got sick and died. I should probably take more pictures of the mission life. Its just that everything is basically the same...so I never feel the urge to whip out the camara to take a picture of something I´ve seen several times before...haha but I´ll try to remember to take more pictures.

Congradulations on the play sam. Keep working hard and keep the long term picture in view, You only have 4 months left till you are out of high school.

Teresa good luck in china.

Grandma Joanne have fun on your camping trips.

Aaron, keep it up, you have my support.

No comments:

Post a Comment